It began with a basic bedroom.
It morphed into a bedroom with a paint job (Sherwin Williams paint, some patience with some paint tape, and learning that measuring for stripes after a vicodin and while pissed at the best friend/not the boyfriend isn’t always a first try success.) Window coverings from JCPenney and are on every window in the house.
It further morphed into me putting down the entire hardwood floor with a little assistance from my 4 year old partner in crime.
And I will now work on cleaning my closet while singing I am Woman Hear me ROAR.
Once upon a time I was a hard core FlyLady follower. Then I tired of Purple Puddles and taking care of anything in general and quit.
Now that I’m determined to make a home, I’m back on the plan. With some modifications.
1. I cleaned my sink. Because I like a clean sink.
2. I tossed some crap in the trash from the kitchen. Because I don’t like crap. I do have a junk drawer.
3. I organized the cabinets (Half of my cabinets are empty so this was easier than usual.)
4. I cleaned the counters and the front of the cabinets.
5. I swept the cat hair puffs off the floor.
6. I threw out old food.